NUR521-Week 6 Organizational Ethics Presentation
This week, you will submit a video presentation. Your NUR521-Week 6 Organizational Ethics Presentation must be professional in nature.
You will submit your final presentation here for grading and submit it to the discussion board this week as a draft for your peers to review and as a final product to share. See the discussion board for details.
Choose a topic below.
- Taken from the assigned reading in Butts chapter 12, page 401, “Ethical Reflection: Typical Unethical or Illegal Behaviors in Organizations.”
Create a 10-15 slides or screens presentation, excluding the title and references.
- Your slides/screen should include titles, main ideas, bullet points, relevant images, charts, graphs, etc.
In your presentation:
- Describe an ethical situation, based on the chosen topic, that can get in the nurse’s way of practicing ethically. Describe the situation clearly and concisely.
- Identify how this situation relates to one Code of Ethics for Nurses provision.
- Identify two ethical principles that may arise when facing this situation.
- Discuss how a nurse might lessen the situation’s impact on the nurse’s practice.
- In addition to the course texts, cite and reference at least two (2) additional scholarly sources to support your work.
- Close with a summary of your topic and APA formatted reference slide(s).