NSG5000 Week 3 APN Interview
This week we will report on the interview with your APN. on the NSG5000 Week 3 APN Interview; along with the interview, you will investigate the Board of Nursing’s scope of practice and national certification requirements.
Identify the APN you interviewed and summarize the interview, which may include (if not in the interview, please address):
- Describe the organization, setting, population, and colleagues where your interviewee works.
- Examine regulatory and legal requirements for the state where you plan to practice/work (and where your interviewee resides, if different).
- Examine the Scope of Practice for your state of practice and that of your interviewee, if different.
- Describe the professional organizations available for membership based on your selected role.
- Identify required competencies, including certification requirements for your selected role and your interviewee.
- This will be a 2-4 page paper (excluding the title page and references).
- Literature support is encouraged, and points are assigned.
- Peer-reviewed articles that are non-research and nursing organization websites may be used. All articles must be current (not more than five years old, unless it is a hallmark reference, e.g., Institute of Medicine (IOM) (2010). The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.
- Format your paper, citations, and references using the correct APA Style.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.