Use the South University Library and your assigned textbook to answer the following questions.
· Briefly define advanced nursing practice and the four roles in advanced practice nursing pertaining to clinical practice, primary care, education, administration, and health information.
· Discuss the role you intend to acquire through SUO. Include experiences and/or qualities you have that have influenced your decision. Include your philosophy.
· Develop a minimum of ten questions you would like to ask the advanced practice clinician or non-clinician you have chosen to interview. Identify in the paper the individual by name, credentials, position, and your planned date for the interview (Interview write-up is due Week 3)
· Create a 2-4 page paper (excluding the title page and references).
· Literature should be used, and points should be assigned.
· Peer-reviewed non-research articles and nursing organization websites may be used. All articles must be current (not more than five years old, unless it is a hallmark reference, e.g., Institute of Medicine (IOM) (2010). The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.
· Format your paper, citations, and references using the correct APA Style.