Malaria Disease Treatment Presentation
For this assignment, learners will design and present an 8- to 9-slide Malaria Disease Treatment Presentation with speaker notes about a selected disease process and the corresponding drug class. The target audience for this presentation will be staff in a clinical environment.
To complete the assignment, follow the steps below:
- Select a disease process and a drug class used to treat the disease process.
- Describe the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the drug related to the pathophysiology of the disease process.
- Describe the product, its intended use, side effects, adverse reactions, and safety issues.
- Identify ethnic, cultural, and genetic differences in patients that may affect the safety or efficacy of medications.
- How would you monitor to ensure the desired effect is achieved?
Be sure to include three to five references.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.