Impact of Psychology on Workplace Behaviour
Assignment Description the impact of psychology on workplace behaviour;
1. An abstract of 200 – 300 words summarising the dissertation. This should include an outline of key words, aims, methods, results, conclusions and implications of the study.
2. A declaration certifying that the dissertation submitted is the result of own research and work and that the work of others is duly noted in the references contained in the dissertation; that the work has not already been accepted in substance for any other degree and is not being concurrently submitted in candidature for any other degree, and that the dissertation, if accepted for a Master’s degree, may be lodged in the Library and be made available for photocopying and for inter-library loan.
3. A contents page with chapter headings and page numbers.
4. An acknowledgements page giving details of individuals and bodies who have assisted in the research and the production of the completed dissertation.
5. Structure of main body of dissertation:-
• Introduction 1000 words approx.
• Review of Literature 1000 words approx.
• Methodology 1500 words approx.
• Results & Finding 1500 words approx.
• Conclusion 2000 words approx.
- Appendix (Dissemination Activity) 500 words approx.