Topic 2: Business Plans and Return on Investment
Business Plan Directions:
Use guiding HQS 630 Implementation and Change Management questions to create a mini business plan for your assignment summary. It is expected you will submit this template, with answers typed in the document directly, and the summary detailing the implementation. The use of in-text citations was appropriate and as found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- What problem are you trying to solve? What is the purpose of your initiative? What are the benefits you are trying to create? Who are the respective beneficiaries of those benefits?
Theory of Change
- What change theory do you plan to employ?
- What monetary resources are necessary to employ your idea?
- What non-monetary resources are necessary to employ your idea?
- How would you go about determining the return on investment for this project? What factors should be considered?
- What is the staffing component necessary to employ your idea?
- How will this idea affect the staff in the near future and in the long term?
- What educational resources are necessary to employ your idea?
Business Plan Template
Summary of how a business plan is beneficial for the organization
Explain how the plan is a good return on investment for the organization
Argument Logic and Construction
Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, and language use)
Paper Format (Use of appropriate style for the major and assignment)
Documentation of Sources