Evidence-Based Practice & The Quadruple Aim
To Prepare for the Evidence-Based Practice & The Quadruple Aim assignment paper;
- Read the articles by Sikka, Morath, & Leape (2015); Crabtree, Brennan, Davis, & Coyle (2016); and Kim et al. (2016) provided in the Resources (Attached below).
- Reflect on how EBP might impact (or not impact) the Quadruple Aim in healthcare.
- Consider EBP’s impact on factors impacting these quadruple aim elements, such as preventable medical errors or healthcare delivery.
Write a brief analysis (no longer than 2 pages) of the connection between EBP and the Quadruple Aim.
Your analysis should address how EBP might (or might not) help reach the Quadruple Aim, including each of the four measures:
- Patient experience
- Population health
- Work-life of healthcare providers
Answer the questions keenly with supporting information.
References MUST BE within the last 5 years (2018 to present). The links are provided below.
Please note that you are writing an ANALYSIS. Note that it MUST be 2 pages.
Use proper sentences, vocabulary, and punctuation makes/ Kindly follow APA format rules.
- Sikka, R., Morath, J. M., & Leape, L. (2015). The Quadruple Aim: Care, health, cost and meaning in work. BMJ Quality & Safety, 24, 608–610. doi:10.1136/bmjqs-2015-004160
- Crabtree, E., Brennan, E., Davis, A., & Coyle, A. (2016). Improving patient care through nursing engagement in evidence-based practice. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 13(2), 172–175. doi:10.1111/wvn.12126
- Kim, S. C., Stichler, J. F., Ecoff, L., Brown, C. E., Gallo, A.-M., & Davidson, J. E. (2016). Predictors of evidence-based practice implementation, job satisfaction, and group cohesion among regional fellowship program participants. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 13(5), 340–348. doi:10.1111/wvn.12171