Ethics on Psychology and Workplace Behaviour
Review a research paper on Psychology and Workplace Behaviour and report the following:
Consider whether the selected studies/ data sources follow the ethical principles for conducting research with human participants.
· Does the research reviewed follow ethical principles (voluntary informed consent, deception is avoided, participants’ right to withdraw is maintained, harm is avoided, privacy is respected, disclosure is considered, etc.)
· Is past research treated in a fair and unbiased manner?
· Is there a need to contact the authors for more details, or will things be limited to evaluating the paper’s information?
· Having reviewed the study, can a decision be made not to report the findings because a pilot study was not conducted?
· Can the research reviewed be replicated in another setting with different participants for validating the results?