Ethical and Legal Issues in Population Health Management
Create a PowerPoint™ presentation that explores the ethical and legal issues in Population Health Management. Your slide presentation should contain 10-12 slides (excluding the title and reference slides) and should include two scholarly references outside of your textbook.
The following specifications are required for this assignment:
- Length: 10-12 slides; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
- Title slide and reference slides in APA style. (at least 2 slides)
- Ethical Issues: at least 5 slides
- Legal Issues: at least 5 slides
- Additionally, because a good presentation has few words on the slides, include a script with the verbiage you would say when presenting; the script should be at least 50 words per slide.
- References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources to answer the questions. Include at least two (2) scholarly sources to support your claims.
- Clark, M. (2015). Population and Community Health Nursing (6th ed.). Pearson. ISBN: 9780133846584. Review Chapter 12. Read Chapter 11.
- Case Management Society of America. (2016). Standards of practice for case management.
- Giunta, N. & Cain, K. (2015). Community-based case management and health care use in older adults: Outcomes of a collaborative multi-agency approach. Care Management Journals, 16(1), 20-29.
- Webster, C. (2014, June 19). BPM & case management: Healthcare needs you! [Video]. YouTube.
- GA DHS. (2015, March 17). Life as a case manager [Video]. YouTube.