Differentiating Between Information Systems
For this week’s differentiating between information systems assignment, you will be taking an inventory of the information systems in your organization.
Differentiate between clinical information systems (CIS) and administrative information systems (AIS)
To complete the assignment, you might need to contact other departments.
Based on what you have learned in this course, create a 15-20 slide PowerPoint presentation addressing each of the following points/questions.
- Be sure to answer all the questions for each bullet point completely.
- Use clear headings that let your professor know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation.
- Support your content with at least three (3) citations throughout your presentation.
- Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation.
- Include a slide for your reference at the end.
- Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
Differentiating Between Information Systems Rubric
Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
- Differentiate between electronic health records (EHR), electronic medical records (EMR), and personal health records (PHR)
- Differentiate between clinical information systems (CIS) and administrative information systems (AIS). What systems are currently being utilized at your organization?
- If you had to rate the information-technology status of your organization, what score would you give them?
- Identify two strengths and two weaknesses of the current information technology being used.
Length: 15-20 slides, not including title, objective, or reference slides. Speaker notes are required to explain the information presented in the slides.
Structure: Include a title slide, objective slide, content slides, and reference slide in APA format. Title/Objective/Reference slides do not count toward the minimum slide count for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Rubric: This assignment uses a rubric for scoring. Please review it as part of your assignment preparation and again before submission to ensure you have addressed its criteria at the highest level.
Format: Save your assignment as a PowerPoint document (.ppt or .pptx) or a PDF document (.pdf)
File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the module number (for example, RHall Module1.pptx)