Review the following website article regarding the service blueprint, which maps out the customer experience. ( https://www.nngroup.com/articles/service-blueprints-definition/ )
Think about the customer journey for a business class passenger. Using the service blueprint diagram displayed in the service blueprint article as an example, map out the customer journey for a business class customer from the perspective of the airport. Thus, identify the service exchanges from the point of arrival at the departing airport to the point at which the passenger leaves the destination airport (excluding the in-flight service exchanges)
Compose a white paper on Designing A Customer Experience For Business Class of at least four pages that address the following questions:
· What market trends have led to the business class segment?
· How does the customer journey meet the needs of the business class? Be sure to include the service blueprint as an appendix in your paper.
· Where are points of failure that might impact service quality?
· What extended marketing mix decisions (related to People, Processes, and the Physical Environment) are important for successful service delivery to the business class market?
· Include a title page with your name, course, assignment number, and title.
· Use current APA in-text citations and include a reference page at the end.
· A minimum of 4 pages, double-spaced (not including the title or reference pages).