Create a sales plan using the company and product you selected for your marketing analysis.
In your sales plan:
· Define and analyze a set of sales goals for the business, and justify why those goals were chosen.
· Be sure the goals are measurable.
· Analyze viable sales strategies and at least two tactics suited to the target market, and explain why they are suitable and selected.
· Create methods or actions to motivate and manage your sales team, including why the methods or actions can be successful.
· Create a well-supported evaluation plan with plausible and thoughtful rationales.
· Analyze an integrated marketing plan, including how it will impact the sales plan and business.
· Cite any sources you use.
Your assignment should also meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Communication should be clear and well organized and support a central idea, with no technical writing errors, as expected of a business professional.
· References: References and citations are formatted in a consistent style, with a preference for using APA style and formatting. Refer to the Evidence and APA section of the Writing Center for guidance.
· Number of resources: Use a minimum of three scholarly resources related to the content of the assignment.
· Length of paper: 5–6 typed, double-spaced pages, in addition to the title and references pages.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 points.