Course Project Phase III (MGT5430 Organizational Management)
Conceptual Assignment #3
Address the below:
- Explain how organizations can improve the quality of decisions through participation.
- Identify ways to manage political behavior in organizations.
- Discuss how issues of emotional intelligence, trust, gender, and servant leadership are informing today’s leadership models.
- Identify and address the five styles of conflict management.
- Identify and describe contemporary issues facing organizations in the design of work.
The purpose of the Conceptual Assignments is to evaluate what you have learned in the textbook chapters and research. You are required to show an in-depth understanding of Organizational Behavior Management. The assignments require in-depth knowledge through research, hence the need for more references and citations.
The Conceptual Assignment must follow the following guidelines:
- You must give quality answers that show mastery of the concepts discussed, using clear logic and supporting facts. Also, the answers must directly address the questions using chapter readings and research.
- Conceptual assignments test the understanding of key concepts and elements of Organizational Behavior Management; therefore, they must be thoroughly addressed.
- You must use citations with references to document information obtained from sources. The key elements of human resources in Organizational Behavior Management are found in the sources listed in the syllabus. It is your duty to search for them, read, analyze, evaluate, summarize, paraphrase in your answers, and cite the authors who wrote the articles, books, term papers, memoirs, studies, etc. What it means is that you will have no less than 5 references from the listed sources.
- Grammatically correct paper, with no typos, must have obviously been proofread for logic.
- Questions or Topics must be typed out as headings, with follow-up answers in paragraph format and a summary or conclusion at the end of the paper.
The Assignment must be in APA format.