Part 2: Advanced Levels of Clinical Inquiry and Systematic Reviews
The Assignment (Evidence-Based Project)
Create a 6- to 7-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you do the following:
- Identify and briefly describe your chosen clinical issue of interest.
- Describe how you developed a PICO(T) question focused on your chosen clinical issue of interest.
- Identify the four DIFFERENT research databases that you used to conduct your search for the peer-reviewed articles you selected.
- Provide APA citations of the four relevant peer-reviewed articles at the systematic-reviews level related to your research question. If there are no systematic review level articles or meta-analysis on your topic (critically appraised topics (evidence syntheses), critically appraised individual articles (article synopses). The evidence will not necessarily address all the elements of your PICO(T) question, so select the most important concepts to search and find the best evidence available, then use the highest level of evidence peer reviewed article.
- Describe the levels of evidence in each of the four peer-reviewed articles you selected, including an explanation of the strengths of using systematic reviews for clinical research. Be specific and provide examples.
Chosen clinical issue the effectiveness of mindfulness-based interventions in decreasing symptoms of anxiety in individuals with anxiety disorders. Additionally, I will attach the discussion post which has the PICOT question for you to refer to. PLEASE identify FOUR DIFFERENT databases for each peer reviewed article. DO NOT use the same database as this is one of the requirement for this assignment. 7-8 PowerPoint slides please. DO NOT add title page however DO INCLUDE a reference page. APA 7 format please, check for plagiarism. Do a good job and provide examples where stated. Remember articles MUST BE within the last 5 years (2018- present).