Change Implementation and Management Plan
Review the Change Implementation and Management Plan Resources and identify one change you believe is called for in your organization/workplace.
- This change may be necessary to effectively address one or more of the issues you addressed in the Workplace Environment Assessment you submitted in Module 4. It may also be a change in response to something not addressed in your previous efforts. Discussing your ideas with your organizational leadership and/or colleagues may be beneficial to help identify and vet these ideas.
Reflect on how you might implement this change and how you might communicate this change to organizational leadership.
Change Implementation and Management Plan PowerPoint presentation
Create a 5- or 6-slide PowerPoint presenting a comprehensive plan to implement your proposed changes.
Your Change Implementation and Management Plan should include the following:
- An executive summary of the issues currently affecting your organization/workplace (This can include the work you completed in your Workplace Environment Assessment previously submitted, if relevant.)
- A description of the change being proposed.
- Justifications for the change, including why addressing it will positively impact your organization/workplace.
- Details about the type and scope of the proposed change
- Identification of the stakeholders impacted by the change.
- Identification of a change management team (by title/role)
- A plan for communicating the change you propose.
- A description of risk mitigation plans you would recommend to address the risks anticipated by the change you propose.
Resources to review, kindly note that if you decide to use the resources provided below, include them in the reference list and citations.
- Cullen, L., & Adams, S. L. (2012). Planning for implementation of evidence-based practice. Journal of Nursing Administration, 42(4), 222–230.
- Pollack, J., & Pollack, R. (2015). Using Kotter’s eight-stage process to manage an organizational change program: Presentation and practice. Systemic Practice and Action Research, 28(1), 51-66.
- Seijts, G. H., & Gandz, J. (2016). Transformational change and leader character. Business Horizons, 61(2), 239-249.
- Tistad, M., Palmcrantz, S., Wallin, L., Ehrenberg, A., Olsson, C. B., Tomson, G., …Eldh, A. C. (2016). Developing leadership in managers to facilitate the implementation of national guideline recommendations: A process evaluation of feasibility and usefulness. International Journal of Health Policy and ManagementDownload International Journal of Health Policy and Management, 5(8), 477–486. doi:10.15171/ijhpm.2016.35. Retrieved from http://www.ijhpm.com/article_3183_5015382bcf9183a74ef7e79b0a941f65.pdf
I will also upload the Workplace Environment Assessment submitted in Module 4 if you decide to use it to complete this assignment if deemed relevant. Pay close attention to the number of slides required, STRICTLY 8 slides including title and reference slides, 6 slides with the completed well-written and researched assignment, then one title and one reference page.